Grab your Journal and your favorite beverage…
Take your time with these responses. These can have some juice in them that inspire more ideas. This is the idea gathering phase so let the story lead. Remember the more your photographer knows about you and the depth of your character, the more she can help draw that out and make your images as rich and expansive as you are!
What was your dream job as a kid? How does that relate to who you are today?
2. What is your story? How did your business become your passion?
Education, process or discovery of how you got to this phase in your life
3. Who do you help and how do you help them?
4. What are your gifts? What differentiates you from the competition?
5. What is your mission?
6. Describe your vision and purpose?
7. When people see, think about or learn about your brand, what do you want them to know immediately?
How do you want them to feel?
8. Do you have any particular colors, logos, or taglines associated with your brand?
9. Who is your local, national or global competition?
Website links are helpful if possible.
10. Do you have any specific ideas for the shoot? Brainstorm about what you need and what you want.
The two can be very different and create a much wider scope for your dream shoot/s.
11. Have you ever had professional photos done? If so, what was your experience?
What would you like to be different?